Job Opening at medQ: Customer Technical Support
Location: Dallas, Texas
Type: Full-time, Permanent
medQ, Inc., (www.medQ.com) headquartered in Plano, TX, is a leading provider imaging software and service solutions that enable healthcare providers to deliver high quality and cost effective patient care. Their integrated solutions provide an end to end, patient centric diagnostic imaging workflow management process, including a fully MU certified EHR, that results in greater operational efficiencies, improved patient outcomes with overall bottom line improvements
Job Title: Customer Technical Support
The primary responsibility for this job opening is to provide technical customer support by providing solutions and answers in a timely fashion with a positive, professional approach to each issue.
– Provide 1st-level helpdesk support via phone and e-mail for all Radiology Information Systems products
– Troubleshoot/resolve or escalate issues related to the application, network, configuration, or PC
– Assist in identifying, developing, and improving processes and documentation
– Train end-users
– Schedule and manage product upgrade for clients upon new version releases
Secondary responsibility is to assist Implementations on an as-needed basis
– Software testing
– Pre-installation configuration
– Site planning and deployment
– On-site user training and support
This position will report VP Operations
Candidates should have a working technical background in a user support environment including PC workstations, servers, networking, and software installation. Experience in a healthcare IT environment preferred. Candidates should have good interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy both hands on work and teaching. In many cases, the individual will be working without direct supervision and should possess a drive for personal quality and be a self starter.
This is Dallas based opportunity. No relocation paid. Competitive salary and benefits based on background and experience.
– Must have 3 years of technical support experience
– Must have a working knowledge of MS Windows O/S and MS Office
– Basic Networking knowledge and understanding of Client/Server technologies.
– Experience with CRM, for the tracking of support incidents.
– Experience with Remote software (VNC or pcA)
– Experience with SQL helpful
– MCSE a plus
– Experience in Healthcare IT preferred
– Proven verbal skills, including the ability to manage difficult clients over the phone
– Proven written skills, including the ability to do instructional or technical writing via email
– Patience, including the ability to deal with technical and non-technical clients
– Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
– Time management and project management skills
– Technical aptitude with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Good interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented
– Travel not expected, but should be able to travel to clients if necessary
– Radiology, Mammography, or Medical Billing background a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org